EPISODE 256-Extreme Privacy Fatigue
This week I release the latest edition of Extreme Privacy and discuss some ways to deal with privacy fatigue.
Direct support for this podcast comes from our privacy services, online training, and new books for 2022: Extreme Privacy (4th Edition) and Open Source Intelligence Techniques (9th Edition). More details can be found at IntelTechniques.com. Thank you for keeping this show ad-free and sponsor-free.
Listen to THIS episode below.
Listen to ALL episodes at https://inteltechniques.com/podcast.html
or Subscribe at: RSS / Apple / Stitcher / Spotify / iHeart / Google
NEWS & UPDATES:
EXTREME PRIVACY 4:
AVOIDING PRIVACY FATIGUE:
1) Privacy is a marathon and not a sprint
2) Define your scope
3) Small steps
4) Revisit accomplishments instead of agonize over exposure
5) Don't rely on anyone but yourself
6) Get off YouTube/Reddit/Matrix/Whatever
7) Remember that perfect P&S does not exist
8) There are more important things out there
9) It is ok Take a break when needed
Free Guides: https://inteltechniques.com/links.html
Extreme Privacy (4th): https://amzn.to/3D6aiXp
PIA Dedicated IP VPN: https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/ThePSOSHOW
SimpleLogin Masked Email: https://simplelogin.io?slref=osint
Silent Pocket Bags & Wallets: https://slnt.com/discount/IntelTechniques